» Travelling Circulation School (Toronto)
Travelling Circulation School (Toronto)
Expertise is invaluable: take two days at the Magazines Canada Travelling Circulation School and come out with a deeper understanding of today’s techniques, tools and realities necessary to create a successful circulation strategy for your magazine. Register now!
Canada’s premiere training program for circulation professionals, Travelling Circulation School is always ahead of the curve. In addition to our always-thorough grounding in print circulation fundamentals, we’ll be putting a special emphasis on the exciting but complex field of digital circulation—a must-have in today’s economy!
New and improved: with a more compact schedule—two intensive, knowledge-filled days—Travelling Circulation School will offer more convenience and value than ever!
Where: Courtyard Downtown Toronto, 475 Yonge Street
When: February 26 & 27, 2013
How Much: Members $400, Non-members $550.
YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Circ targets and demographics
- Identifying and evaluating sources
- Acquisition and retention of subscriptions and gifts
- Effective direct marketing: principles, production, expenses
- Fulfillment options and subscriber care
- Partnership opportunities and tracking promotions
- Shows and events
- Billing and budgets
- Audits and privacy regulations
- Digital and mobile solutions
- Inspiring web success stories
For more information, please contact Edra Sefton, Professional Development Manager.
Magazines Canada acknowledges the support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage for this project.
Circulation, Magazines Canada Events, Membership, Professional Development