Next Stop: TBA
Expertise is invaluable: take two days at the Magazines Canada Travelling Circulation School and come out with a deeper understanding of today's techniques, tools and realities necessary to create a successful circulation strategy for your magazine. Register now!
Canada's premiere training program for circulation professionals, Travelling Circulation School is always ahead of the curve. In addition to our always-thorough grounding in print circulation fundamentals, we'll be putting a special emphasis on the exciting but complex field of digital circulation—a must-have in today's economy!
YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Circ targets and demographics
- Identifying and evaluating sources
- Acquisition and retention of subscriptions and gifts
- Effective direct marketing: principles, production, expenses
- Fulfillment options and subscriber care
- Partnership opportunities and tracking promotions
- Shows and events
- Billing and budgets
- Audits and privacy regulations
- Digital and mobile solutions
- Inspiring web success stories
For more information, please contact Edra Sefton, Events Manager.
||Magazines Canada acknowledges the support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage for this project.