Next Stop TBA
Designed to meet the magazine media industry's growing need for thought-provoking information and insight on all things digital, this full-day event focused on effectively innovating, building, marketing and monetizing web and mobile products and services. It's an event you simply can't afford to miss!
Topics covered include:
- A 5,000-foot view of the Canadian digital media landscape—from consumer usage in the social, mobile and search space, to advertising revenues and market share
- Tablets, apps and the new digital subscription economy
- Innovative ways publishers are tapping into new revenue sources
- Social media and the importance of creating (and executing) a strategy
- How social sharing is changing "Search"
- How digital is changing the role of websites: design, functionality and more
- Best case examples of what North American publishers are doing in digital and mobile to grow audience, revenue and market share
Who should attend:
Content Developers and Sales Managers at consumer & business-to-business magazine brands, including:
- VPs of Marketing / Sales
- Sales Director
- Social Media Strategists
- Audience Development (SEM/SEO)
- Digital Brand Managers
- Publishers & General Managers
- Editors & Editorial Directors
- Mobile Directors & Strategists
- Marketing Directors & Managers
- Online Community Managers
For more information, please contact Edra Sefton, Events Manager.
||Magazines Canada acknowledges the support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage for this project.
|Made possible with the support of: